The Official Website of
Making the right choice for your son or daughters soccer is important, especially if they are a high level player with aspirations to move on and succeed at HS, Club, College and beyond.
Consider a number of key factors when deciding where your child should be developed as a high level soccer player:
1) Mission & Philosophy - Do they have a clearly defined mission and vision? Do they have a legitimate soccer methodology and philosophy?
2) Coaches - Do they have a qualified (licensed and experienced) coaching staff? Do they have a clearly defined structure of leadership to support the coaching staff, e.g. highly qualified and proven Directors of Coaching? Do they invest time and resources in professional development for their coaching staff?
3) Culture & Training Environment - Do they develop a love for the game and make it fun, while creating intense, challenging and competitive training environments?
4) Platform & Level of Competition - Are they in the Elite Clubs National League (ECNL), if not, why not?
5) History of Success - College placement? Players invited in to US Soccer Training Centers, ECNL PDP Events, US Youth National Teams? Winning on the field? Of course, be careful with this one... winning on the field does not mean the player development philosophy or experience is a good one. However, do not ever accept that player development and winning are mutually exclusive. The two go very much hand in hand; when proper player development happens, combined with a strong desire to win from the players, then very good things happen.
If you are looking to be evaluated as a potential WNY Flash player, you do not need to wait until tryouts, click here for more information.
Home of the the Elite Clubs National League in Buffalo and WNY