The WNY Flash Junior Academy is a soccer training program for young players, ages 5 to 9, which centers around the building blocks of technical proficiency and basic tactical understanding. The Junior Academy curriculum, which features one hour of instructional training during the week and one hour of game play on weekends, is designed to encourage a love for the game, positive training habits, and the teamwork skills needed to progress through all levels of youth soccer while having fun.
- One (1) hour of instructional training by our professional staff a week.
- One (1) hour of game play overseen by our professional staff a week.
SEASON LENGTH AND SESSION DATES
|Session||Dates||Location||Training Day||Game Day|
|Fall Outdoor||September 3 - October 10, 2020||West Seneca Soccer Complex||Thursday||Saturday|
|Winter I||November 4 - December 12, 2020||Sahlen's Sports Park||Wednesday||Saturday|
|Winter I||November 5 - December 13, 2020||Epic Center||Thursday||Sunday|
|Winter II||January 13 - February 20, 2021||Sahlen's Sports Park||Wednesday||Saturday|
|Winter II||January 14 - February 21, 2021||Epic Center||Thursday||Sunday|
|Spring||February 24 - April 3, 2021||Sahlen's Sports Park||Wednesday||Saturday|
|Spring||February 25 - April 4, 2021||Epic Center||Thursday||Sunday|
TRAINING AND GAMES TIMES
Winter II Session (Sahlen's Sports Park):
- Training (Boys): 5:00 - 6:00 PM on Wednesdays
- Training (Girls): 6:00 - 7:00 PM on Wednesdays
- Games: 8:00 AM or 9:00 AM on Saturdays
Winter II Session (Epic Center):
- Training (Boys & Girls): 5:00 - 6:00 PM on Thursdays
- Games: 9:00 AM on Sundays