WNY Flash Soccer Club expects all players to follow the club’s code of conduct and
guidelines. As a WNY Flash player, you agree to:
- Represent WNY Flash with the highest degree of integrity, commitment and
professionalism both on and off the soccer field.
- Respect the game, coaches, players, officials, and parents at all times.
- Honor your commitment to WNY Flash. Be on time and in proper uniform for all practices and games.
- Support and encourage your teammates and other WNY Flash players during practices,
games and events.
- Communicate with your parents and WNY Flash coaches about any questions or
concerns you have regarding your team, performance, development and goals.
- Maintain a sense of dedication to WNY Flash by continually striving to develop both
mental discipline and physical athletic conditioning.
- Play soccer with passion, determination and spirit. Enjoy the game, lessons learned and
friends you make while playing with the WNY Flash Soccer Club.
- LINK TO PLAYER HANDBOOK
WNY Flash Soccer Club expects parents of players to follow the club’s code of conduct
and guidelines. As a parent of a Flash player, you agree to:
- Respect the game, coaches, players, officials and other parents at all times.
- Honor all financial and volunteer commitments to WNY Flash in the agreed-upon time
and manner. Failure to do so may result in player suspension.
- Commit your child to WNY Flash for the entire registered year, which includes fall, winter, and spring.
- Agree that your child plays soccer only for WNY Flash and not any other professional or
competitive soccer organization. If you have questions about additional training, please
contact the WNY Flash coaches.
- Make sure your child is on time to and from all practices and games. Notify the Team
Administrator and WNY Flash coaches of any illnesses, injuries, vacations or others absences.
- Communicate important issues with WNY Flash coaches only during a scheduled meeting. Please allow coaches to have uninterrupted time with the players during practices and games. If you have any questions or concerns, please set up a meeting with the WNY Flash coaches.
- Understand that WNY Flash is a premier competitive environment. Playing time, positions, lineups and teams are based on ability and performance.
- Allow the use of your child’s name and/or photo on the WNY Flash website or other news articles released by the club.
- LINK TO PARENT HANDBOOK